Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Design: Weekly Results (June 17-23)

Despite this week being super busy -- lots of school, visiting my cousin-in-law on Tuesday, and working on a special project -- I managed to accomplish quite a bit without losing my mind!


School/Homework:
1. Complete and Submit Church Government Paper (due June 24)
2. Reading assignment (160 pg) with Essay, 300 words (due June 28)
3. Complete and Submit Church Risk Paper (due July 1) -- work in progress; hope to turn in Monday!
4. Lots of reading (~130 pgs + 160 pg above = ~300 pgs) -- mostly complete; about 60 pgs to go
5. Read syllabus and schedule for next class (available June 20)

Housework/Errands:
6. Grocery Shopping/Menu Planning (and blog post!)
7. Laundry, laundry, laundry

Personal
8. Gym, 3 times -- only twice this week, but did yoga every morning and some home workouts ;)
9. Take a day off for "mental health" (goal: Tuesday)


I think I did a pretty good job!

Monday officially begins another class, but as of now I am almost done with my current class!!!  I am halfway done with a small paper (3-5 pg), leaving me with just my final paper (medium-small sized, 8-10 pgs) to complete!  I am hoping to get both papers completed and submitted before vacation (which begins in ONE WEEK!), but I can still finish and turn in the final paper after we return.

Tuesday was a great day to take off; Doug and I visited his aunt and cousin who live about an hour form us on a nice farm (horse farm with some chickens).  We got to spend some time with the horses and some time catching up!

Finally, I spent some time Tuesday and Wednesday doing a special project as a gift for a friend.  She won't get it until August, so I'll have to wait until then to post about it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment