Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Design: Weekly Results (June 10-16)

Awesome mini-vacay to NC and a good bit of homework done ;)


School/Homework
1.  Essay (due June 14)
2.  Begin a 6 page paper (due June 24)
3.  Lots of reading!!! (140 pages in 4 days; then 160 pages in 3 days) -- as always, I still have tomorrow!

Housework/Errands
4.  Menu Planning/Grocery Shopping (and blog!) on Thursday
5.  Quick Clean before trip to NC
6.  Loads of Laundry (get it? ha ha!) -- some done, but not "loads"

Personal
7.  Keep up with my schedule despite being on vacation
8.  Get outside and enjoy my time off this week!
9.  Still make it to the gym (goal:  3 times) -- I was a bit under my goal, but I was able to get out and exercise (walking mostly) on Wednesday in NC and Friday here in VA
10.  Enjoy the massage my hubby booked for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment