Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Delicious: Weekly Meal Plan



It's that time again ;)

Tuesday:  Grilled Chicken w/ Rice and Cheddar Broccoli
               Broiled Salmon w/ Alfredo and Spinach

Wednesday:  Pork Stir-Fry w/ Chicken Fried Rice
                     Beef Roast w/ Potatoes, Onions, and Peppers

Thursday:  Buffalo Chicken Pasta w/ Spinach

Friday:  Breaded Pork and Potatoes

Saturday:  Chicken Quesadillas w/ Fajita Rice

Sunday:  Hamburger Helper

Monday:  Grilled Steak and Potatoes w/ Roasted Veggies

I read a very interesting blog post earlier today that suggested not assigning meals to days, but simply planning enough meals for the week and choosing what works for each day.  While I often rearrange my menu plan days, I thought it was really intriguing!

As you know, I normally plan two weeks at a time; I decided to plan all "real" meals for this week and then buy some "quick fix" meals on the side (enough to last about another week) like spaghetti, at-home pizza, and soup!  This means I can mix and match as needed for the next two weeks, or go shopping next week for the few items we need.

For more meal plan ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday through orgjunkie's link above ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment