Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Design: Weekly Results (April 22-28)


Here's what I accomplished this week!!!


School/Homework
1.  Essay (400 words, due April 25)
2.  Work on Final Paper outline; begin research (due May 11) -- starting research today!

Grading/Tutoring
3.  Finish grading and return all homework/quizzes before last class (April 26)
4.  Finalize grade book prior to Final Exam (May 1)

Housework/Errands
5.  Menu planning and Grocery shopping (with blog post)
6.  Organize pantry and quick clean kitchen -- dishes (from Freezer Cooking) took precedence
7.  Finish cleaning bedroom -- rainy days = more laundry = less time for other cleaning
8.  Create and use laundry/cleaning schedule

Personal
9.  Make it to the gym 3 times this week -- oh gym, why do you avoid me so?
10.  Finish reading The Hobbit
11.  Get last 3 disposable cameras developed -- dropped off and getting developed over the weekend ;)


What I love about having Weekly Goals is that I can see how well I prioritized my week, generally.  The one thing that is not clear from crossing things off of a list is on what I spent my time.  This week, I rested a bit (from a touch of a cold), accomplished some freezer cooking (another post coming soon!), and was able to implement a cleaning schedule (no easy task).  Overall, I feel very accomplished despite the handful of "half-results" on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment