Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Delicious: Weekly Meal Plan

As always, Doug and I ended up with lots of leftovers and lots of leftover meals.  Good news:  less to buy at the grocery store (and less $$ to spend this week!).  One thing that I have been "neglecting" is to add in an extra meals on Tuesday/Wednesdays (our weekends), as well as plan to have some breakfast and "lunch" foods.  This week will *hopefully* be perfect!

Tuesday -- Burgers w/ Potato Wedges and Roasted Zucchini & Squash
                  Grilled Fish w/ Scampi Pasta and leftover veggies
Wednesday -- Broiled Lobster Tails w/ Alfredo Rotini
Thursday -- Breaded Pork w/ Baked Potatoes and Cheddar Broccoli
Friday -- Beef-A-Roni w/ Sauteed Green Beans
Saturday -- Grilled Chicken Breasts w/ Broccoli Alfredo
Sunday -- Tuna Helper w/ Mixed Veggies
Monday -- Eggplant Parmesan w/ Meaty Sauce, Spinach, and Shells

This week I am also attempting my very first Freezer Cooking Day!  I am starting small (some burgers, ground beef, pork fajita mix, stir-fry mix, and steamed shrimp), but I am really excited to have good meals on hand to quickly make for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment