Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Delicious: Weekly Meal Plan

We are officially back from Easter!!!  My parents fed us a lot (and I cooked a bit, which also helped), but it is nice to be home and back in control of my own space and schedule ;)  I promised you a peek at my Easter dinner -- I made a Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Zucchini and Squash on the side.  My mom contributed her fabulous Baked Mac and Cheese (and Easter tradition).

Yummy Dinner!!!  I had to take a few bites before snapping this pic ;)


We are starting a day behind since we traveled most of Tuesday, but we are still ready and prepped for the week!  Somehow, we always end up with extra meals...no complaints here!!!

Wednesday:  Roasted Chicken w/ Sauteed Green Beans
Thursday:  Grilled Fish w/ Scampi Pasta and Roasted Zucchini and Squash
Friday:  Meaty Spaghetti w/ Spinach
Saturday:  Chicken Fajitas w/ Rice
Sunday:  Eating Out!!!
Monday:  Pork Stir-Fry w/ Chicken Fried Rice
Tuesday:  Grilled Chicken w/ Broccoli Alfredo Sauce

Next week we will be preparing for my parents and sister-in-law to visit!!!

P.S.  I am also currently half-way done with my 30th book for the year!  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment