This has been a crazy week! I'm a day behind because I got so caught up reading over the material from the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle I got yesterday! So many of my favorite bloggers gathered together with other bloggers to put together a huge bundle of 97 eBooks and eCourses (along with some fun extras), and I just can't say no to books and knowledge!
Anyways, here how my goals from last week looked:
6. Spring Cleaning: Decluttering -- the task that keeps on giving ;)
This week, I start my May Goals (which will be posted in full tomorrow)! I also have a big paper and a Final Exam to study for, making this week kinda hectic. Oh, a signing a lease to move to a new apartment in a few weeks. Crazy!!!
1. Set up "date" times with 3 friends and family members
2. Go see Iron Man 3 with Doug this week
3. Write and Submit my Psalms Analysis Paper
4. Study for upcoming Greek Final (5/6)
5. Grocery Shopping/Menu Plan (and blog!)
6. Begin decluttering/packing for our move to a new, bigger apartment ;)