Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Delicious: Weekly Meal Plan

We have a short week this week, so I only have four main meals planned!

Turkey Quesadillas with Spanish Rice, Peppers, and Onions
Pork Chops with Herbed Pasta
Clam Chowder
Veggie-Loaded Pasta

For our Turkey Quesadillas, I just boiled some Turkey Wings (that I found on Manager's Special) in salt, pepper, and Old Bay seasoning; I "shredded" the meat (It fell off the bone.) and stored it in the fridge over this weekend.  We use Canola Oil spray for the skillet, warm a tortilla shell, add cheese ad meat, then fold in half and press to seal!

Pepper and Onion Spanish Rice is a great side; you can control the level of spiciness for the overall meal!  Even on my most tired days, this only takes 15 minutes from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment