Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Design: Weekly Goals (Apr 22-28)


This week has felt so long even though it was a short week for us!  I think I accomplished quite a bit ;)


April Goals/Personal
1.  Go out of my way to demonstrate love to Doug, one friend, and one family member this week
2.  Finish Great Expectations

School/Homework
3.  Greek Infinitives and Imperatives
4.  Psalms Reading (100+ pages) and Book Review (1200-1500 words)

Housework/Errands
5.  Menu Plan (and blog!)
6.  Spring Cleaning:  Floors and Decluttering

Well, I have 18 days of my Master's degree left, and only 4 Greek classes!  I can't believe that I will have my M.Div in just over two weeks!  It's crunch time ;)

April Goals/Personal
1.  Maintain relationships with my friends and family
2.  Go out of my way to show love and respect to Doug this week

School/Homework
3.  Greek "mi" verbs
4.  Psalms Reading (100+ pages) and Essay (925-1200 words)

Housework/Errands
5.  Grocery Shopping/Menu Plan (and blog!)
6.  Spring Cleaning:  Decluttering

No comments:

Post a Comment