Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Design: Weekly Goals (12/2-8)


I think I did pretty well last week with my goals:

School/Homework
1.  Greek -- 2 quizzes, 2 assignments
2.  John Paper Research

Housework/Errands
3.  Menu/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)
4.  Start New Cleaning Schedule -- Doing what we can ;)
5.  Laundry!

Personal
6.  Keep Exercising!
7.  Schedule a Hair Appt -- Hopefully calling tomorrow!
8.  Have an Spa-at-Home Day ;)

This week will be really interesting and fun though!  Classes end Wednesday, which begins Finals Week; I am also beginning my Christmas Basket Baking this week.  Doug and I are also on the verge of sickness, and I am really hoping that we can get extra rest (and extra vitamins!) to stay healthy for just one more week!

School/Homework
1.  Greek Review/Final Prep
2.  Submit John Paper (due 12/9)
3.  Finish John class early!!!

Housework/Errands
4.  Christmas Basket Baking Shopping
5.  Laundry, Laundry, Laundry!

Personal
6.  Make time to exercise
7.  Get to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment