Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Design: Weekly Goals (Dec 16-22)

Wow!  This week has just flown by, but it has been really good to finally begin Christmas Break!


School/Homework
1.  Greek Review and Final Exam
2.  Take John Exam

Housework/Errands
3.  Christmas Basket Cooking
4.  Menu Plan/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)
5.  Decorate for Christmas!

Personal
6.  Go see the Hobbit this weekend ;)
7.  Watch Christmas movies
8.  Relax a bit!!!


This past week is one of the rare occasions where I accomplish everything on my list, though I did not do as much baking as I would have liked.  I'm still doing the first batches of everything (which normally ends up being extra or for Doug and I, not for baskets), but this week I will be working like crazy to finish up baskets to mail out to family and friends and distribute before we leave for NC for Christmas!

School/Homework
NONE!

Housework/Errands
1.  Lots and Lots of Baking
2.  Mail out Christmas Baskets to PA and FL (by 12/18)
3.  Laundry!

Personal
4.  Eat real food (and not Basket leftovers!)
5.  Spend time with friends

It's a short list this week, but I will be spending almost all day Monday baking, as well as most of Thursday and Friday.  With no classes or homework, I should still be able to get some rest and enjoy my time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment