Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Design: Weekly Goals (Dec 30-Jan 5)

I can't believe how much has happened in the last week!  With our relaxing trip to NC in the middle of the week, it feels more like two weeks ;)


Housework/Errands
1.  Cleaning, Cleaning, and more Cleaning! -- The kitchen still needs some work
2.  Menu Plan/Grocery Shopping (and blog!) -- Just realized I never did my blog!  Oops...

Personal
3.  Safe Trip and Fun Time in NC
4.  Relax and Enjoy Christmas w/ Friends and Family
5.  Start thinking through Goals for 2013 ;)

The next two weeks are my "down" weeks before classes begin and our trip to FL.  I am hoping to be setting up my new laptop this week and relaxing for my birthday next week, but there are still some things around the apartment and for back-to-school that need to be done!

School/Homework
1.  Order textbooks!
2.  Inform Professors about FL Trip (during 1st week of school)

Housework/Errands
3.  Update Menu Plan (and blog!)
4.  Finish cleaning the kitchen
5.  Laundry!

Personal
6.  Get back to exercising normally (burn off those Christmas goodies!)
7.  Set up Doctor, Dentist, and Hair appts
8.  Relax and Enjoy New Years'

No comments:

Post a Comment