Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Design: Weekly Goals (12/23-29)

Well, it took a few days and almost all my energy, but I finally managed to get all my Christmas Baking done and shipped!


Housework/Errands
1.  Lots and Lots of Baking
2.  Mail out Christmas Baskets to PA and FL (by 12/18)
3.  Laundry!

Personal
4.  Eat real food (and not Basket leftovers!) -- We ate real food, but more takeout than I wanted ;)
5.  Spend time with friends

Due to some camera problems, I can't share as much as I wanted, but I'm am looking forward to a break this week and some relaxation in NC!!!

Housework/Errands
1.  Cleaning, Cleaning, and more Cleaning!
2.  Menu Plan/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)

Personal
3.  Safe Trip and Fun Time in NC
4.  Relax and Enjoy Christmas w/ Friends and Family
5.  Start thinking through Goals for 2013 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment