Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Delicious: Weekly Meal Plan

Finals are officially over!!!

(Except for that online one I am taking today, but still.)

If you think this means I can go back to cooking "regular" meals instead of fast and easy meals, you would be wrong!  Since I am packaging and mailing some of the Christmas Baskets, I will be working hard over the next week to get everything made, packed, and shipped to arrive by Christmas.  Since I will be doing a lot of baking, I will still be trying to plan for quick and easy meals through Christmas!

On the plus side, I planned too many meals for Finals Week (we had a lot of leftovers), so I have some meals still ready to go ;)

Thursday:  Take Out -- Celebrate end of Finals!
Friday:  Brunch for Lunch (before seeing The Hobbit)
Saturday:  Soup and Sandwiches
Sunday:  Broiled Salmon w/ Pasta
Monday:  Grilled Chicken w/ Pasta
Tuesday:  Pizza
               Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Wednesday:  Taco Pockets
                     Soup and Sandwiches
Thursday:  Chicken Fajitas w/ Rice
Friday:  Hamburger Helper
Saturday:  Take Out!
Sunday:  Tuna Melts
Monday-Wednesday:  In NC with family!
Thursday:  Take Out during the drive home
Friday:  Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment