Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Design: Weekly Results (July 29-Aug 4)

So this week was pretty great!  I still can't believe it's August.  It's, like, almost a week into August, and I still don't feel Augusty yet.  Although I am having dreams about school, classes, and such...which would be weird if I wasn't in classes now.  Anyways...


School/Homework
1.  Four presentations
2.  Exam 2 (due 8/5)
3.  Reading, roughly 150 pgs

Errands/Housework
4.  Menu/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)
5.  Clean out Guest Room -- a little bit more sorted (ie stacked nicely) but still needs to be done!
6.  Finish Back to School Shopping

Personal
7.  Gym and workouts -- once again, homework took over my afternoons
8.  Prep to begin Fall Schedule (on 8/6)
9.  Take a day off to relax


Even though I know this week was good, it has been a "black hole" week.  I sat here for awhile trying to remember what even happened this week (at least I remember yesterday...and parts of the day before), but sometimes you just run on autopilot and get to the end of the week not really knowing what happened to the rest of it.

For me, this week began with a family emergency (with my extended family) which through everyone off.  I know I spent a lot of time this week talking with my mom and my gram, but the rest of the week is just fuzzy.  I did all my homework.  I went grocery shopping and cooked meals all week.  I did some workouts at home.  I woke up and went to sleep and watched my favorite TV shows at night (Jeopardy, Big Brother, Pretty Little Liars, and numerous cooking shows).  I played games.

Anyways, tomorrow starts a dry run of the new Fall Schedule, which includes me waking up about an hour earlier than normal!  Eek!  I did put some extra time in my morning routine simply so I could still squeeze everything in if I hit my snooze once...or twice...or more, but the biggest challenge will be trying to go to sleep early!  It's just hard on the nights where Doug is still at work, so I will have to push myself to sleep...or get used to sleeping less per night :(

No comments:

Post a Comment