Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Design: Weekly Results (8/12-18) and Goals (19-25)

How distracted am I?  I spent all weekend getting ready for back-to-school and forgot my weekly results and goals!!!


School/Homework
1.  Three presentations
2.  Submit Reading Log (due 8/17)
3.  Final Exam (due 8/17)

Housework/Errands
4.  Menu Plan/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)
5.  Rearrange Guest Room -- still waiting on some extra muscle to help out! 
6.  Begin sorting/filing paperwork

Personal
7.  Try new DVD workouts -- I watched the workouts so I would be ready to do them ;)
8.  Get on new schedule! (for the most part!)
9.  Prep for school starting on Monday

Needless to say, I have a few things I need done this week, especially before my parents get in on Friday!!!

School/Homework
1.  2 Presentations with Essay (400 words) and reply to others
2.  Greek Quiz (8/24)
3.  Spiritual Growth Plan/Chart (due 8/26)

Housework/Errands
4.  No grocery shopping this week! (still blog!)
5.  Rearrange Guest Room (by 8/23)

Personal
6.  Stay on new Fall Schedule
7.  Workouts/Gym

On top of all this, I have started re-reading the Percy Jackson Series (to be followed by the Heroes of Olympus Series) to prepare myself for Mark of Athena coming out in 43 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment