Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Design: Weekly Goals (Oct 7-13)

Here's to getting back to normal!  While I am still taking pain meds (which causes some dizziness and sleepiness), I am trying to get back to normal this week while still taking it slow and easy.

My Spiritual Formation class ends on Friday, so that means I have a lot of work to do in a short amount of time; thankfully, Fall Break begins on Thursday, giving me a little break from Greek ;)

School/Homework
1.  Greek Quizzes:  two make-up quizzes, two regular quizzes
2.  Essay, 400 words and replies (due Oct 12)
3.  Reading and Report (due Oct 12)

Housework/Errands
4.  Menu/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)
5.  Clothing Sorted/Laundry

Personal
6.  Be more active by walking and stretching
7.  Begin weaning myself off pain meds (slowly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment