Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Design: Weekly Results (Oct 14-20)

This week has been pretty exciting because...

1.  I have only had ONE class to worry about
2.  I met with my surgeon and am doing well with recovery
3.  I made Pumpkin Cupcakes!!!
and 4.  I got to hang out with a lot of my friends this week ;)

School/Homework
1.  Greek Quizzes:  Three make-up, two regular quizzes -- I still have two to take on Monday!
2.  Greek Worksheets:  Two make-up, one regular, one review -- working on that today ;)
3.  Prep for new class on John (begins Oct 22)

Housework/Errands
4.  Menu/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)
5.  Laundry! Laundry! Laundry! -- need dishes done so I can do laundry!

Personal
6.  Start doing yoga regularly again -- depends on day-to-day pain
7.  Take time to rest/relax every day; I am still recovering!
8.  Fall baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment