Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Design: Weekly Goals (Oct 14-20)

With my online class complete and a week off from online classes, I should be able to catch up on Greek this week!  Luckily, we have two-three days of review scheduled for Greek before our second Exam, which should give me the extra time I need to catch up from missing five classes.

I am also feeling much better and and hoping to start catching up on housework a bit this week!

School/Homework
1.  Greek Quizzes:  Three make-up, two regular quizzes
2.  Greek Worksheets:  Two make-up, one regular, one review
3.  Prep for new class on John (begins Oct 22)

Housework/Errands
4.  Menu/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)
5.  Laundry! Laundry! Laundry!

Personal
6.  Start doing yoga regularly again
7.  Take time to rest/relax every day; I am still recovering!
8.  Fall baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment