Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Delicious: Weekly Meal Plan

This week I am finally able to go shopping (normally) and plan proper meals for us since my Doctor cleared me to do a bit more!  Huzzah!

Wednesday -- Meatloaf w/ Roasted Potatoes
Thursday -- Grilled Chicken w/ Fiesta Rice and Corn
Friday -- Frozen Pizza
Saturday -- Burgers and Fries
Sunday -- Salmon w/ Angel Hair Herbed Pasta
Monday -- Pork Stir Fry w/ Rice
Tuesday -- Shredded Beef Fajitas
Wednesday -- Sausage and Spinach Alfredo

Doug is still helping me with some of the household chores (like laundry and cooking), but I will be able to do much more cooking this week, and I am hoping to begin my Fall Baking with some pumpkin cupcakes and/or gobs!!!

Plus, we have a few extra apples around, so I will have to come up with something fun to make with those ;) Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment