Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Design: Weekly Results (Oct 21-27)

After a super busy week, so much has been accomplished!  Thanks to Hurricane Sandy, we decided to hold off on shopping (to escape the crazies hoarding bread and bottled water).

School/Homework
1.  Greek:  Two Quizzes, One Exam (10/24)
2.  John:  Two presentations, ~ 225 pgs of reading
3.  Essay, 400 words and replies

Housework/Errands
4.  Menu/Grocery Shopping (and Blog!)
5.  Shopping/Cleaning/Prep for Halloween Party -- Ready to go Monday
6.  Laundry!  Laundry! -- still working on it

Personal
7.  Spend time walking/doing yoga daily to regain strength/muscle
8.  Regain my normal schedule -- normal schedule just won't cut it anymore! LoL
9.  Quality Time with Doug!

Needless to say, I was able to take care of myself and my schoolwork...to the detriment of my living room!  Monday is our official cleaning day at home, and Tuesday is my official baking day!

No comments:

Post a Comment