Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Design: Weekly Results (Aug 26-Sept 1)

This week has been CRAZY!  With my parents being here all weekend (spoiling us) and Doug and I still getting used to being in classes, the week was very convoluted.  Like "What day is today?" convoluted.  Hopefully we will be able to keep our heads on straight this week ;)

School/Homework
1.  Greek Quiz (8/27)
2.  Essay (400 words) and reply to others -- replies to do tomorrow
3.  Book Report/Critique (due 9/2) -- I still have tomorrow ;)

Housework/Errands
4.  Menu Blog Post (Plan and grocery shopping done!)
5.  Cut Doug's hair (and trim his beard!)

Personal
6.  Workouts/Gym -- the gym has been evasive, but I managed to get some workouts done at home
7.  Enjoy the PLL Summer Finale!!!
8.  Schedule a haircut ;) -- I have a place and stylist picked out, I just need to get on the schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment