Mid-September = the lull before the storm. This week is midterm week in my Spiritual Formation class and Exam Prep week in my Greek class, so school will be taking up most of my time. However, I have been reading a lot to relax; I might actually catch up to my Reading Goals this month!!!
1. Two Greek Quizzes
2. Essay (400 words) and replies
3. Book Critique/Report (and 150-175 pgs of reading to do for it, due 9/16)
4. Menu Planning/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)
5. Biweekly Filing/Paperwork
6. REST!!! Fight off infection!
7. Consistent Workouts (once I can workout again)
8. 30 x 30 choices blog post!
9. Follow Spiritual Growth Plan