This week was the return of sickness, with both Doug and I fighting off sore throats and cold symptoms. Overall, I think I still accomplished a lot this week! Plus, I am now at the halfway point of my online class; only four more weeks until I get a little break ;)
1. Two Greek Quizzes
2. Essay (400 words) and replies -- replying today
3. Book Critique/Report (and 150-175 pgs of reading to do for it, due 9/16) -- reading complete; now to write the report!!!
4. Menu Planning/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)
5. Biweekly Filing/Paperwork -- All the papers are ready to be filed
6. REST!!! Fight off infection!
7. Consistent Workouts (once I can workout again)-- mid-week workouts were good, but some muscle cramping in my leg kept me off of it yesterday and this morning
8. 30 x 30 choices blog post! -- Epic Fail. Might try to send this one out to you guys today
9. Follow Spiritual Growth Plan
I still have some projects to finish up today, but I feel like I was able to accomplish a lot this week, especially for school (midterm week in Spiritual Formation and test prep in Greek). Things at home got a little behind, but we should be able to tackle those projects this coming week!