Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Design: Weekly Results (Sept 9-15)

This week was the return of sickness, with both Doug and I fighting off sore throats and cold symptoms.  Overall, I think I still accomplished a lot this week!  Plus, I am now at the halfway point of my online class; only four more weeks until I get a little break ;)


School/Homework
1.  Two Greek Quizzes
2.  Essay (400 words) and replies -- replying today
3.  Book Critique/Report (and 150-175 pgs of reading to do for it, due 9/16) -- reading complete; now to write the report!!!

Housework/Errands
4.  Menu Planning/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)
5.  Biweekly Filing/Paperwork -- All the papers are ready to be filed

Personal
6.  REST!!!  Fight off infection!
7.  Consistent Workouts (once I can workout again) -- mid-week workouts were good, but some muscle cramping in my leg kept me off of it yesterday and this morning
8.  30 x 30 choices blog post! -- Epic Fail.  Might try to send this one out to you guys today
9.  Follow Spiritual Growth Plan

I still have some projects to finish up today, but I feel like I was able to accomplish a lot this week, especially for school (midterm week in Spiritual Formation and test prep in Greek).  Things at home got a little behind, but we should be able to tackle those projects this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment