Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Design: Weekly Goals (Sept 2-8)

It is September!!!  While I am SO excited for Fall (which won't really hit for another two weeks here in VA, but still), I know that classes are starting to pick up, which will require much more effort and time.  The best thing about Fall, though, is FOOTBALL SEASON!!!  As a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan, I have my terrible towel ready for the season to begin.

School/Homework
1.  Three Greek Quizzes (vocab and noun endings)
2.  Essay (400 words) and replies to others
3.  Spiritual Growth Plan Results and New Chart (due 9/9)

Housework/Errands
4.  Menu Plan/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)
5.  Clothes Shopping (for Doug)
6.  Begin Cleaning out the Linen Closet

Personal
7.  Consistent Afternoon Workouts (4/6 good, 5/6 great, 6/6 awesome)
8.  Choose Clothing/Pieces for the 30 by 30 Challenge
9.  Follow my Spiritual Growth Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment