This week will be a very social week for me with friends visiting from FL and other friends graduating! It is also my last week of classes for this term, but I start a new class on Monday! Ahh!
1. Finish Final Paper (due May 11)
2. Order books and prep for new class
3. Gather all end-of-year paperwork and finalize grades
4. Grade Final Exams
5. Menu planning/Grocery shopping (and blog post)
6. Clean apartment (for guests coming May 10)
7. Semi baby-proof the apartment (for the kids staying with us)
8. Celebrate one year anniversary in the apartment (May 10 and May 14)
9. Spend time celebrating graduation with friends
10. Get to the gym!
11. Spend some time outside.