Last week was a success because 1) Doug and I graduated with our Masters' degrees and 2) our house was clean enough to have company over!!!
3. Begin reading Arabian Nights
This week is "transition week" in our house; we are taking the week off to relax and get ready for our new school-free schedules, as well as get some much needed rest before beginning to pack up our apartment to move in June! Still, it's nice to have some goals ;)
1. Set up 1-2 more friends/family "dates"
2. Enjoy my cousin's wedding and time with family
3. Play board games with Doug this week
4. Grocery Shopping/Menu Plan (and blog!)
5. Laundry and Packing for trip to PA
6. Begin reading Arabian Nights
7. Watch Pretty in Pink and It Happened One Night
8. Rest and relax at home!!!