Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Delicious: Weekly Meal Plan

Even though classes are over (hooray!), I wasn't able to fully convert over to my normal two-week meal planning schedule straight away since I went out of town for my cousin's wedding!!!

This week begins our 10-day menu until my parents arrive to begin helping us pack!  As usual, I decided on some varied main courses that we can simply choose the day before.  Now that we have a little more time, there are some time-consuming dishes. (i.e. more than dump in Crock Pot or bake in oven, I didn't go too crazy!!!)

Broiled Lobster Tails w/ Spaghetti Squash
Steamed Shrimp w/ Spinach Alfredo
Tilapia w/ Corn on the Cob and Rice
Cheesy Tuna Pasta w/ Broccoli
Grilled London Broil w/ Baked Potatoes and Broccoli
Meatloaf w/ Corn on the Cob and Baked Squash
Chili Mac w/ Salad and Rolls
Steak, Chicken, and Veggie Fried Rice
Grilled Chicken w/ Broccoli and Rice
Chicken Quesadillas w/ Spanish Rice
Chicken Florentine Pasta
Zucchini Cakes w/ Baked Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment