Oh my goodness, what a week! Between lease signing, paper-writing, studying for a Final, and my little cousin's 5th birthday party, I have barely had a chance to breathe!
1. Set up "date" times with 3 friends and family members -- Only set up one (with my Gram) which was practically already set before I even began focusing on friends and family! Still, I'm counting it.
6. Begin decluttering/packing for our move to a new, bigger apartment ;) -- My dear husband put a stop to my decluttering and packing madness with a sweet reminder that we have SEVEN weeks until we move, but only ONE week until graduation. He is so wise.
This week should be a bit easier and revert back to normal since I only have one Exam between me and graduation! We will have some friends in town this weekend, so much needed cleaning is in order ;)
1. Set up "date" times with 2-3 friends/family members
2. Watch Original Star Trek Movie with Doug
3. Begin reading Arabian Nights
4. Complete Psalms Reading and Exam
5. Dance because I finished my Masters' Degree!!!
6. Grocery Shopping/Menu Plan (and blog!)
7. Surface clean the apartment (for friends to be able to visit!)