Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Delicious: Weekly Meal Plan

Friday morning, my Pap Finnigan went to be with Jesus.  Within an hour, Doug and I were on the road to PA to be with my family.  Even though it was a sad time for all of us, I think the fact that we could all be together (for the first time in ages) was nothing short of a miracle.  I promise to post more later about my Pap and what an impact he made on our family and everyone who knew him.

Now, on to cooking!  Because of travelling, we are a day behind, but since Doug and I were gone for 4 1/2 days, we have some leftover meals and lots of food, so I don't need to go to the grocery store this week! Yea!

Wed -- Breaded Pork and Potatoes
Thur -- Tuna Melts w/ Zucchini Fries
Fri -- Hamburger Helper w/ Corn
Sat -- Grilled Fish w/ Scampi Pasta
Sun -- Leftovers!!!
Mon -- Sausage Jambalaya w/ Salads
Tues -- Grilled Chicken w/ Alfredo Pasta and Broccoli

Even though this week is shopping-free, I know next week I will have some extra shopping to do:  Doug and I will be gathering food to take back to PA with us for Easter!!!  I will be sure to post pics and recipes once we finally decide on something ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment