Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Delicious: Weekly Meal Plan

Delicious (adj):  pleasing to the taste

I first came across the idea for Weekly Meals Plans through Money Saving Mom, who does Meal Planning Monday.  Mondays just don't work out well for Doug and I, so we moved ours to Tuesday ;)  Here is our Meal Plan for this week!

Tuesday:  Hamburger Helper
Wednesday:  Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (courtesy of this Crock Pot recipe)
Thursday:  Breaded Pork and Potatoes
Friday:  Buffalo Chicken Taquitos (using leftovers from Wednesday)
Saturday:  Hamburger Helper
Sunday:  Grilled Fish w/ Scampi Pasta
Monday:  Tuna Melts w/ Baked Veggie Fries

For those of you who remember when I planned out my menus and shopping lists through May:  I still have those!  A lot of unforeseeable circumstances arose, and those were pushed aside for a few weeks, meaning I couldn't pick up where I had left off!  I am using those menus and lists to help guide my week-to-week plans, which allow for more flexibility if something comes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment