Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Design: Weekly Goals (Nov 4-10)

This week is all about school (surprise, surprise) and prepping for Thanksgiving!!!  I only have two weeks until my parents will be here for Turkey Day, so I need to nail down a menu and get some early shopping done.

School/Homework
1.  Three Greek Quizzes and Two Assignments
2.  Reading, ~150 pages
3.  Book Critique Paper (due 11/11)

Housework/Errands
4.  Menu/Grocery Shopping (and blog!)
5.  Prep Thanksgiving Menu and buy a Turkey!

Personal
6.  Celebrate one year of blogging (11/9)
7.  Maintain healthy eating/exercising

While it looks like there isn't that much to do, I know that my week will be super full!  This is the week that I need to be disciplined and focused; after this week, schoolwork and the holidays get much easier ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment