The first week of a new class always seems crazier and busier than other weeks somehow. A flat tire at 1 AM and a touch of the flu made it seem even worse! My weekly goals from last week helped to keep me on track during an otherwise hectic week.
5. Begin Spring Cleaning! -- the 4-6 inches of snow outside say "no Spring for you!"
7. Watch Dial M for Murder -- The movie still alludes me
1. Fulfill daily priorities
2. Read a Proverb a Day
3. Greek Exam (Friday)
4. Psalms Reading (50-70 pgs) and Essay (925-1500 words total)
5. Grocery Shopping and Menu Plan (and blog!)
6. Set up Spring Cleaning Plan
7. Watch Dial M for Murder (!!!)
8. Read Great Expectations