Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Design: Weekly Goals

Design (noun):  plan, outline, blueprint

One of the things I learned through my tenure as an RA (and through 7 Practices of Effective Ministry) was to begin with the end in mind, to be working towards something, not just working at something.  As you know, I have "resolutions' for 2012, but those often get pushed aside day-to-day.  So, I going to try to be more proactive to help me focus my energy to accomplish my goals!  So, here is my list of goals for the week (divided by life categories) to help me accomplish my long-term goals.

School/Homework
1.  Essay (400 words, due this week)
2.  Begin Outline for Final Paper (due in 3 1/2 weeks)

Grading/Tutoring
3.  Grade Quiz 4
4.  Grade Homework from last week and this week

Housework/Errands
5.  Menu Planning/Grocery Shopping (with blog post)
6.  Do prep work for CD investments
7.  Quick clean of apartment and rearrange living room (for guests coming Thursday)

Personal
8.  Make it to the gym at least 3 times this week
9.  Spend some time outdoors (and enjoy this awesome weather!)
10.  AND take a bath with my new bubble bath ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment